Tuition Reduction Incentive Program
What is TRIP?
Welcome to an exciting and unique program designed to help you reduce your tuition payments. By making purchases of food, clothing, gasoline and other items at stores that are in this program, parents receive a percent of the purchase applied to their tuition bill. You don’t have to buy anything extra. You don’t have to pay a penny more. You can make your purchases whenever you like. There is no minimum amount that you need to buy.
RCS TRIP provides you with an opportunity to reduce your tuition through the money you already spend at hundreds of vendors. All you do is purchase a gift card through RCS for retail stores, gas stations, restaurants and other vendors you already use. Simply fill out a TRIP form to order gift cards at face value. RCS then purchases them through a larger organization called Great Lakes Scrip Center at a discounted price. The discount varies from 2-25% depending on the retailer. The profit from that discount is then applied to your tuition account.
Anyone can participate in this program and there is no cost other than the value of the gift card! So, you can invite grandparents, aunts, uncles and friends to purchase cards using your account number and you get the benefit of all of those purchases! And remember, these are places that you probably already shop at, so plan ahead for your next visit to Wal-Mart, your favorite restaurant, or the gas station.
Even if your child is not presently enrolled in Ringwood Christian School, you can begin now and your account will be credited when you enroll. In addition, other family members and friends can participate in TRIP and have their credit applied to your account.
Just some of the Available Retailers:
Amazon.com, Applebee’s, Bath & Body Works, Best Buy, Burger King, Comfort Inn, Domino’s Pizza, Dunkin Donuts, GameStop, Gap/Old Navy, Home Depot, JC Penney, KFC, K Mart, Kohl’s, Macy’s, Maurice’s, Menards, Michael’s, Olive Garden, Payless Shoes, Pizza Hut, Red Lobster, Sears, Staples, Starbucks, Subway, Toys R Us, Waldenbooks, Walgreens, Wal-Mart/Sam’s and MORE!
- Fill out a TRIP Enrollment Form and designate where you would like your earnings to go.
- Earnings can be designated for your family tuition account, to another family’s tuition account, or to the school’s scholarship fund.
- Submit the TRIP order form along with a check made out to Ringwood Christian School TRIP by 9:00 AM Monday morning.
- On Friday, of the same week you placed the order, you can pick up and verify your order in the office. You will receive an envelope with your cards/certificates and a new order envelope.
- Ask your friends and family if they would consider using TRIP to do their shopping.
- Currently, one retailer, Kohl’s allows you to use TRIP cards to pay off your store credit card balance.